Little Big Apocalypse 3D Little Big Apocalypse 3D

Thanks!

Graphic Demise : Blogger Graphic Demise : Blogger

Great!

4mula Fun 4mula Fun

Nice gameplay and nice graphics, however i would like to have acceleration and not static speed. Well done though

Aaants responds:

Thanks. The theme for the competition was 2 button controls, so I dropped the acceleration to let players steer :)

Maybe in a future version though!

Hop On Home Hop On Home

There is not even one real level...

Lemmings HTML5 Lemmings HTML5

I don't know why but stairs doesnt appear :x

PaulHTML5 responds:

What browser are you using? Have you tried reloading the page?

Metrix - Impact Metrix - Impact

This is METRIX work not yours...... unless you're metrix but i highly doubt it..

Brostro - Toxic Gears Brostro - Toxic Gears

1) One issue i have is i think you put a limiter on the master am i wrong? Stuff sounds very compressed.
2) i love when the bass comes in it makes it look like some alien will be jumping from out of nowhere.
3) The melody is nice though the sound you chose is not the best blend for my taste.
4) I was a bit disappointed at the end as i expected something more energetic coming (the alien i just mentioned?! ;) )

I always comment on negative points because i try to be constructive.

Total: The track made me shake my head and i love the bass though i think you can do it even better :)

Brostro responds:

Thanks! :)

Lost Thoughts Lost Thoughts

Hi,
just while discovering the available audio on NG i'm gifted to listen to this piece which i loved :D
The arrangment was well-made, i was never bored and the arpeggio catches the attention even though the main pattern i s repeated a certain number of times. I love the 80's toms at 1:08 1:13 ... I don't know how to make it sound like this sadly :/ I was surprised also by the vocoder (in a good way).

One negative IMHO : the crashing cymbal are really too loud (2:05)

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thanks for the review! Sorry if it was loud although it wasn't loud for me at all when i was making it, so i'm kind of limited to trying to make it equal for everyone.

01-2015 raffle price : E'lara 01-2015 raffle price : E'lara

Really nice arte , tatoo is beautiful.. Maybe less oversized boobs would be a bit better.

Sometimes less is more

pinoytoons responds:

tnx . the original model has bigger boobs than this one tho :D