Metrix - Impact Metrix - Impact

This is METRIX work not yours...... unless you're metrix but i highly doubt it..

Brostro - Toxic Gears Brostro - Toxic Gears

1) One issue i have is i think you put a limiter on the master am i wrong? Stuff sounds very compressed.
2) i love when the bass comes in it makes it look like some alien will be jumping from out of nowhere.
3) The melody is nice though the sound you chose is not the best blend for my taste.
4) I was a bit disappointed at the end as i expected something more energetic coming (the alien i just mentioned?! ;) )

I always comment on negative points because i try to be constructive.

Total: The track made me shake my head and i love the bass though i think you can do it even better :)

Brostro responds:

Thanks! :)

Lost Thoughts Lost Thoughts

Hi,
just while discovering the available audio on NG i'm gifted to listen to this piece which i loved :D
The arrangment was well-made, i was never bored and the arpeggio catches the attention even though the main pattern i s repeated a certain number of times. I love the 80's toms at 1:08 1:13 ... I don't know how to make it sound like this sadly :/ I was surprised also by the vocoder (in a good way).

One negative IMHO : the crashing cymbal are really too loud (2:05)

TrickshotCat12 responds:

Thanks for the review! Sorry if it was loud although it wasn't loud for me at all when i was making it, so i'm kind of limited to trying to make it equal for everyone.