4mula Fun 4mula Fun

Nice gameplay and nice graphics, however i would like to have acceleration and not static speed. Well done though

Aaants responds:

Thanks. The theme for the competition was 2 button controls, so I dropped the acceleration to let players steer :)

Maybe in a future version though!

Hop On Home Hop On Home

There is not even one real level...

Lemmings HTML5 Lemmings HTML5

I don't know why but stairs doesnt appear :x

PaulHTML5 responds:

What browser are you using? Have you tried reloading the page?

Trenchcoat's Adventure Trenchcoat's Adventure

May need some graphic improvements to get a 5 but the concept is great and the game is playable so i guess its ready to be posted on NG :D Keep up the good work youre an ace of puzzles :)

kekcsi responds:

I think it's been posted in the meantime.

About graphics, I'm afraid this is the best I can. I could use a graphician for an improved edition. I mean, the game logic deserves a mobile version.

Maybe I will be an "ace" but for one single published puzzle it is a little overstatement, isn't it? Anyway, thaks a lot.

Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book Meet'N'Fuck: Magic Book

Game is very creative and a lot of work has been put in it. But it is seriously soooo cliché... that i see no point in it. I mean it's not even getting me horny ...

Mineral Rush Mineral Rush

Well not exactly what i would like to play but it's a pretty complete &original mining game, maybe you should update the graphics in some way.
I found it a bit to slow and repetitive, clicking on the same rocks aain and again but hey i guess it's the purpose of a mining game.
Congratulations anyway, as it is not easy to elaborate any game :)

Zombie Head Moon Zombie Head Moon

70 night still too much 4/5

Classic Pong Classic Pong

good but nothing new in it.

3D HERO 3D HERO

Not that bad

but this game really needs some improvements ... artistically & technically

Goblin Invaders Goblin Invaders

Not that bad buuttt ...

nothing too new or interesting :/ looks like an exercise for programming courses :/

Kamali responds:

Well like I said, it is my first game. I feel like I put enough time and effort into the art, animation, and gameplay that it's more than just a programming exercise.